SSAW Spiral Steel Pipes
Mer Lion Metals , in conjunction with our partners, is dedicated to the production of pipes for foundation applications. Our factories consisting of 6 lines of production, is located close to the port of Shanghai, with direct access for deep-water vessels. This makes it an ideal spot for production and handling of very large and heavy pipes.
We have the unique ability of producing pipes up to 100m in length without butt-weld.
Diameters go up to 3000 mm, steel thicknesses up to 25mm.
Advantage of Spiral Steel Pipes
- Long length without joints
- Economical compared to LSAW and Seamless Pipes
- Large range of sizes available
- Access to high grade coils
- Provision of corrosion protection before delivery
Available Steel Grade
- EN 10025: S235 / S275 / S355 / S390 / S420 / S460
- GB/T: Q235 / Q345 / Q390 / Q460
- API X42 / X46 / X52 / X56 / X60 / X65 / X70 / X80
- ASTM A572: Gr. 43 / Gr. 50 / Gr. 60
- Low Corrosion Steel: ASTM A690 Mariner Steel Grade (345 / 390 / 430)
Our factories are able to fabricate as well any necessary attachments, pile shoes or interlocks for various purposes.